What is Vaser Hi-Def?
Every person has a unique body type. There are some areas which fall prey to fat deposition easily irrespective of rigorous exercise and diet control. The undesirable bulges can greatly impact one’s confidence. The problem can now be effectively and safely dealt with through Vaser Hi-Def, an advanced liposuction technology.
It can easily remove the tough layers of fat and give you the desired body that you have wanted to achieve all along. At Nu Body Sculpting, we provide Vaser Hi-Def to our patients at affordable costs and help them to achieve a muscular and sculpted look that would surprise one and all.
How is Vaser Hi-Def Done?
- During this minimally invasive treatment, the area of the body that needs to be treated is first filled with a saline solution that makes the area numb and contracts the blood vessels. This reduces the possibility of excess blood loss and also minimizes the chances of bruising.
- The tumescent solution fills and softens the area. It dissolves the fatty tissues along with the Vaser systems ultrasound energy
- A probe is then used to transmit the energy in order to break down the fatty tissue. This is completely safe as the surrounding area isn’t harmed
- The fat melted with the helped of the energy is then cleared with the help of suction that further reduces the chance of any kind of damage
- Once the fat is removed, the sculpting process is begun and the patient is given the look that they have long desired.
The process does wonders to different parts of the body that have stubborn fat deposition. These include:
- Other muscles in the trunk
Ours is a state licensed, Medicare certified surgery center and we have an extremely qualified and experienced team of specialists carrying out the procedure. We take all the necessary medical details from our patients during the consultation phase so that we can look into every aspect during the treatment.
We advise our patients to not take certain kind of medicines such as the ones that are blood thinners as these may cause excessive bleeding during the procedure. The intake of herbal medicines should also be avoided. It is necessary that no alcohol is consumed at least a couple of weeks before the surgery. However, water intake needs to be high.
Following the surgery, the patient may experience some amount of pain and swelling which will gradually subside as the weeks pass. Doctors at NuBoduSculpting will prescribe medication to reduce the discomfort levels so that you can return to normal life as soon as possible.
Since an incision is made, there may be a small amount of scarring but there is nothing to worry about. We advise our patients to refrain from strenuous activity for a while in order to aid faster and smoother recovery. You can get in touch with us anytime after the surgery if there is any discomfort.